Healthy Ingredients You Should Add To Your Juice Recipe This FallDennaya Famous
Posted on September 25 2017
If you're wondering how to stay healthy this fall and what you should be adding to those healthy juice recipes, we've got you covered LA juice bar owner Kinzie Oppenheim is sharing our favorite gems that will have you glowing and feeling vibrant all season long.
1. Please tell us about yourself.
I am a holistic nutritionist that uses Juicy Ladies as an avenue to teach the public about living a healthy life.
2. What’s the best thing to drink first thing in the morning?
The best thing to drink first thing in the morning is water! Our bodies worked all night to repair imbalances and want to be hydrated. A good mountain spring water coupled with 8 oz of warm water and freshly squeezed lemon.
3.What are 5 healthy tips for the girl on the go?
- Pack healthy snacks and lunches. The more you plan for what you are putting in your body the more likely you will make healthy choices.
- Fill up 2 32 oz glass bottles or jugs with good mountain spring water to take with you for the day. If you're using water that comes from a water filter pinch a bit of Celtic sea salt in the water for better absorption. A lot of times people feel hungry and eat way more than they should because they're dehydrated.
- Spend your day doing what inspires you. Be creative and passionate. Be on the go doing things you love.
- Take 10 to 20 minutes to breathe in the middle of your busy day. Park your car under a tree and do a little meditation. Reset your intention.
- Stop eating three hours before bed and make dinner a light meal. This will allow for better rest and repair at night so you can have tons of energy for your busy days.